mandag den 30. april 2012

The Avengers



Last Friday I went to cinema with a buddy to watch The Avengers. I'm a real sucker for action/superhero-movies, and I love Iron Man and Thor - especially the actors. They're just gorgeous. And the movie was really fun (well, I guess the drunk people in the cinema though it was more fun that I did) and I just loved Tony Stark's comments, that he said in, like, the most inappropriate places in the movie. And Hulk was really epic. He was this very calm, lonely professor the one moment, and the next he was this green, raging monster that loves destroying everything in his way.
But god, Americans sucks at talking Russian! (I'm Russian) Well, you can't really expect that the actors will learn a language in one day - or week.
Anyway, I wont tell what happens in the movie, 'cause you have to watch it yourself. But it's really great, full of action and epic hero-moments. It's a super match of some of the greatest superheroes.
I'll give it... 4 1/2 stars. d:

Here's the trailer:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar