mandag den 30. april 2012

Spirit Bound



I've just finished 'Spirit Bound' by Richelle Mead.

Spoiler: Seriously, can't wait for the next book! 8O
Despite of all the crap he said in this book I still like Dimitri, and I hope he and Rose will figure something out. But I really hope the whole threesome-drama will work out somehow, 'cause God knows how many hearts this girl can break.

Anyway, if you've never touched the Vampire Academy-series you should really consider doing  it, if you're just a big sucker for some vampire-action and recklessness like me. Believe me, it's so much better than Twilight. And Rose Hathaway is one of the coolest, strongest female characters - right after Jane Eyre and Lisbeth Salander, who'll always be my favourite.

Here's the homepage of the books, where you can read excerpt from each book, and also buy them: http://www.richellemead.com/books/vampireacademy.htm

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar