søndag den 29. april 2012

THE dress! 8o

Have just been shopping on asos, and bough some really gorgeous earrings, and a dress.

No, not a dress.

THE dress!

There is a long story behind it, which I will try to tell as short as possible: I looked for a summerdress (I'm an optimist, who believes in a hot summer in Denmark) and found this one:
 
And I was just like.... Woooow. That was absolutely the most hottest thing I've ever seen! It's really sexy, and gorgeous in a very stylish way. 
And it was love from the first sight.
My mom loved it, by boyfriend loved it, and I loved it MOST OF ALL!

The problem was just....

THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT IN MY SIZE!

Gasp! Terror! I use size 36 (or UK 8-10) and it was only there in UK 6 and UK 14 and 16. So either you had to be anorecticly thin, or have some kind of curves - a lot of curves. 
I was in crap drama queen mood the rest of the day, because I  couldn't have the dress, and I didn't want any other! 

Next day I looked for another dress - I wanted to find one anyway, because I wanted to buy something with the earrings - and for a split second I saw, that they've got THE DRESS in size 10!
And I was like franticly pushing the buy-button and literally jumping up and down. I hurried to buy it and the earrings and to pay.

So now I wait very eager for the package! And for the summer.

Here are btw the earrings I bought:
     

<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar