søndag den 3. juni 2012

Last Sacrifice - by Richelle Mead


And now I am finish with the Vampire Academy series. :) 

Oh, here's btw the resume (this is what stands on the back of the book):
The Queen is dead and the Moroi world will never be the same. Now, with Rose awaiting wrongful execution and Lissa in a deadly struggle for the royal throne, the girls find themselves forced to rely upon enemies and to question those they thought they could trust...
But what if true freedom means sacrificing the most important thing of all? Each other.
(dum, dum, dum, duuuuuum....)


SPOILER

I just finished the last book - "Last Sacrifice" yesterday. I must say, that it totally lived up to my expectations. It was exciting all the way through, and the plot reached it's peak just before the end, when Rose, Dimitri and co. went back to the Court - which I think is a very important quality to a book. I also liked the way it worked out between Rose and Dimitri - seriously, I knew the whole series through that they were meant for each other, and was really mad for Rose for all her 'sidejumps'. But I feel pity for Adrian and his faith. I don't think that Rose treated him fair, and she deserves to be punished by her conscience. And then again, I thought at some point that Rose just was a mean bitch that tossed around with boys, until I read: "I still intended to confront Adrian. And if Dimitri wouldn't do what I asked, I really would walk away. I'd lose both men, but it was better be alone with my self-respect than be in the wrong relationship." (p. 486, the middle). I still think Rose should have figured it out sooner, but this statement made me definitely see her in a different way. She has developed a lot through the series. 
And I really liked that Michael and Sonya found together again! That was one of the best parts!

Here are all the books in the series:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar