fredag den 15. juni 2012

It's Friday, gotta get down on Friday...


Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11)Woop, finished 'Dead reckoning'. :) Read 'bout it on Goodreads. What wonders me most about this book is, no matter how bloody and disgusting it gets, the main character Sookie never as much as lifts and eyebrow. It's like: 'oh, I was to a vampire party yesterday, and they started slaughtering each other. But the cocktail was great.' We only get a human reaction form her when two cut off heads a brought to her doorstep. I've heard that bad experiences hardens people, so I guess Sookie must be diamond-hard right now. Anyway, I think you should read the True Blood-series, 'cause they are actually just as good as the tv-series, though they are very different. This is the 11'th book.
 Anyway, later today I'd go to the cinema with a friend. We're going to watch 'Snow White and The Huntsman'. :D I guess I've posted a trailer some days ago. I'm really excited about the film, because Liam Hemsworth is attending - and boy he's hot! - because I like the way they interpret the original Disney-film 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' in this film. It makes it more mature, and more special in some kind of way... it's hard to explain. And I also hope Kristen Stewart will play her role good, in spite of a lot of criticism I heard about her acting.

Oh, and I finished my last writing exam yesterday. Now there's only one to go, and it will first be on the 26'th June. Have a great Friday, mates!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar